Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Story.

 Hey, what's up? yeah, you're 17 and you're almost an adult? I don't think so.  I don't like that idea. 

Do you remember when you were 7?  And your friend told you that she won't be your friend unless you walked bare foot over broken glass.  You're not stupid, that's gonna hurtShe never really spoke to you again, but she was crazy anyway, so it's okay.


Remember when you were 6 and all you did was chase boys around the playground? and then they told you you had bugs in your hair and teeth?  See, now those were the good, fun times.


Remember when you just turned 15 and your parents got divorced? Ya, that was hard, still is.  Remember when your group of friends split up? yeah that was hard too.  Remember those times you felt lonely?  Ya, that sucked.


Remember how you're shy and awkward? How it's so hard to talk to boys. Yeah, now that's more stories for another day.  Remember how you found flowers on your door step?  Ha ha, good day.  Remember that day you looked inside your coffee cup and the foam made a heart?  It was too cool not to take a picture.

It's those little things that life's all about.  Looking back, I believe the theme is love.  Love is all you need. 

Over-all, you get bits and pieces of my story.  My story seems too average though.  I'm just another person, with another story.  So why am I different?  Get to know me and you'll find out.

Or maybe, I am just like every one else... I HOPE NOT. 

KEY:
Red: Character
Blue: Plot
Green: Setting
Italized and Underlined: Conflict
Bold: Theme

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did this! I love how you did memories. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete