Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Journey

Oridinary World: I live in Spanish Fork, barely have any friends, I'm a freaking weird kid.

Call to Adventure: I move to Cedar Hills.  Gain lots of friends and I'm still a freaking weird kid.

Refusal to Call: Jr. High/High School.  It's a pretty socially awkward time frame and you don't really know what to except or what's going on.  At least it was for me.

Meeting with Mentor: is God my mentor? hmmm.  I guess that counts....

Crossing the Threshold: trusting many people.

Tests, Allies, Enemies: Lose some friends, still very shy.  Lose friends to drugs.  Gossip ruining people's lives.

Approach: Deciding whether or not to try out drugs, kind of defining who I was at the time.

Ordeal: Parent's divorce, being insecure.

Reward: Living through hard times and realizing it will be okay in the end.

The Road Back: Seeing old friends and old habits and trying not to get into those things.  Knowing I don't need that crap  in my life.

Resurrection: Standing on my own ground even if it's not what my friends or family like, doing what's best for me and having a better life. I create my own life.

Return with Elixir: Knowing to never, ever give up.

Hero: Me
Mentor: God? haha.
Threshold Guardian: friends.
Herald: Mother
Shapeshifter: drug friends
Shadow: Rumor friends
Trickster: Boys, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment